Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Love Story 2

Wsup everyone! So all you that were wondering, "who's the girl joe?!", It is....NOBODY! Believe me or not. I was inspired to write this song from hearing about a friends relationship problem. I made myself the main char. cause that's always funXP..anyway this song isn't really for anyone, just a song~ Hope you guys enjoyed it and now here are the lyrics to the song~ Oh and yeah my voice kind of sound deeper? I wasn't trying honestly just idk wht happened~ when i was recording it just came out-_-;; and NO I'M NOT MAD! LOLL but yeah hope you guys tune in for my next song~...hurmm let me see what else...oh yes..I made the beat myself[= Like it? I do, it fits the song~ haha well here are the lyrics


[Love Story 2]
(Intro)
see what I dont understand is
If a guy treats you wrong, why you still with him?
I noticed..Love will make a person blind, but love dont make a person stupid
I just want you to know I've been here all along..funny huh..listen

(Verse 1)
I'm straight out of luck but i'm stuck like glue
to this girl in my life with a heart so true
but her heart's so bruised so I choose to listen
as she sings the blues about the man she missin
if he hurts her so much I dont know why she miss him
ditch him, I said ditch him cause in my honest opinion
he don't deserve to be loved by a princess uh huh

tell me would he be there when you need him the most
when yu ask him if he loves you does he say "I don't know"
if not does he look away when he says that he does
cause he might of said early on but it's only cause
he was looking for somethings else all along
too bad you only realized the truth through my song
now let me tell you something you didn't know
cause it's something I want you to know

(Chorus)
I dont need anything if I have you so
give me that chance to be your last boo
we can ride to die like bonnie and clyde
I wanna be yours so would you be mine

(Verse 2)
I can't really explain this feeling I feel
but I can assure you this feeling is real
cause it's been months now and i'm feel this still
everytime you touch me I be getting the chills
see, you got a voice nobodies ever heard of
and when your hurt love i'll be there to hug ya
so when yu need to cry, cry on my shoulder
cause I'll be there for you as we grow older
together we will be better then better we'll be fine
cause we have each other to love in our lives
and share the good times to live a good life
I promise i'll try if yu promise to ride
so dont forget it or you'll regret it,
don't get it twisted ma, it's a promise.(x2)

(Chorus)

(Outro)
Not every love story ends with a happy ending
cause this one ended with fshoey pretending
that I could possibly be her prince charming
but tonight she found her knight in shining armor
I guess I'll just have to wait hopin he wont harm her
but i'll warn ya just to be safe cause I could've been first but I came in last place..

(Finishin Chorus)*A little different
I don't need anything if I have you
but I lost the chance to be your last boo
so we can't ride to die like bonnie and clyde
i'll still be yours tell me when you wanna be mine


P.s thanks for listening[=

No comments:

Post a Comment