Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Support The Movement

Wsup Everyone~ This is THE SPOT to see what's happening in my L.I.F.E.

Other Sites you can visit to see what I like to do and what makes me, me are...
www.imeem.com/fshoey101
-This site is where I post my songs. The songs are still Under Construction and the one's that are posted up are my sample songs.

To Checc out the Hip Hop Movement I'm trying to make with songs of not only mine but also a friend of mine, go to
www.imeem.com/hiphopmovement
-This site currently has one song that I can say I'm proud of. We are currently working on some more songs which will be posted when finished so I'll let you know on the Blog when to Checc that out.
(Flow & Fshoey - Lyricalities. )
-You guys are probably wondering how we're trying to make the hip hop movement so let me explain. Well first off, Hip Hop is Universal and I believe through music we can make a difference. This site is not only for Flow and me but for whoever that wants to make the movement with us, so please if you feel like your songs can help people go through hard times or ease the soul of others HOLLA and we'll post them up!

Music Influenced Me
I got introduced to hip hop in my early years and I've been writing since the 8th Grade.I just started to record my songs so watch me as I grow please~ I'm not a very good lyricist but I try. The songs that I make can vary from Stories to Real Life scenarios. I choose music because it's a way to be heard and I want to share my experiences from Joy to Sorrow because maybe you guys can relate to it and help you to get through another day[= Well Thank You for your time to read this~ May God Bless You!
-Fshoey

No comments:

Post a Comment